About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada

Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

Not much to show for for the adventure.  I stopped by the post box and was thrilled to see one of my packages sitting in the box just waiting to be discovered and added to my collection of things I want to get done before the Women's Art Festival. 
I drove to the shop in the pouring rain, when I finally arrived, one detour after another- that should have been clue enough.  I pulled in parked and wondered, hummm how do I wade through that in my Birkenstocks?  Back to reality, I realized, yeah NO!  If I try to enter that building I'm good to get zapped by the electrical current running through the water,  not that I'm completely certain that would have happened, but it could have!  right?  It turns out the water in there is about knee deep or higher.

Back to the drawing board.  I guess I'll sit and knit tonight and maybe take in the True Blood marathon.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment