About Me

My photo
Ontario, Canada

Friday, July 29, 2011

Facebook

Hello!

I'm set up on Facebook as "The Eclectic Bohemian"  Not sure how this part figures into everything, but I do have a few networks that are communing over yonder and I'd like to check in and read up when I have a chance.  Rather than set up a personal account Facebook offers a Facebook professional page which suits me just fine.

My profile picture is set with my tree mama for now until my DS returns with the hard drive... evil child, umm I meant cute kid with the valuable hard drive ;)

Treemama























Cheers



2 comments:

  1. I think tree mama makes a great profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD said.. "Do you have to use that picture as your profile picture? I think there was a audible Ugggggg

    ReplyDelete